Wednesday, January 18, 2012

All Aboard!

It was freezing last night. Not a shocking thing, since it is January in the Midwest. Still though, 18 degrees is too cold for me! I haven't been able to wear my cute fall/spring clothes anymore haha, I have to resort the boring old jeans so I don't freeze! Anywho... Erik and I went downtown last night to the Durham Museum. I'd never been there before, and never really heard anything about it, come to find out- it's the old train station! It was beautiful inside, art deco design. I loved it.
(no, i didn't take that picture, i googled it :-))
But the reason we went was to see, the exhibit called The Cut. It had a bunch of costumes they used in famous movies...like Pirates of the Caribbean! Unfortunatly, we couldn't take any pictures. But I did get some good ones just walking around in the museum!
















We had a super fun time! (we always do!) I think it's important to enjoy life, even when you're just doing nothing. Happiness is key! Hope you all are happy and enjoying life as well!

-Jordan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment