Sunday, November 25, 2012

tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it.

We bought a house.

We did.

I'm so overwhelmed and happy and everything all rolled into one. I don't know what to think. I've wanted this for so long that now that it's here i just don't know what to feel. I'm so grateful to Erik for jumping in with both feet and having faith that we can actually do this. It really makes me think back though to how I actually got to this point in my life. It makes me miss the people who at the time, I never would have thought that would influence me so much, like both my grandpas who passed away about 7 years ago around this time of the year. It was the hardest thing that I've ever been through and hopefully will be through. I just so hope that our house and everything that comes after will be absolutely wonderful. As I sit here watching Anne of Green Gables I just hope that I can be as tenatious as Anne, just as I've always wanted to be.


-Jordan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment