Saturday, July 21, 2012

Keep Your Head Up

I woke up today with a sense of urgency. I feel like I need to live my life. And I mean that in the sense that all I do is work. I have no time to enjoy anything in life. I want to do and experiance so many things, but I was raised to not do so. I was raised to work. Work some more, and when all that's done, go ahead and do just a little bit more. But unfortunatly my parents are not the happiest, and I would hate to end up that way. My boyfriend is a very free spirt. Nobody and nothing can hold him down. Yes, he still works, but he finds time to do all the wonderful things that he can. He is one of those people who uses all of the hours in the day. So today, my friends, I have woken up with the decision that I am going to be like that as well. Look forward to many many more fun posts and see where our adventures are going to take us! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment