Sunday, July 15, 2012

pink hair and pastel

Oh my. Busy busy busy. I feel like I've been running around at a thousand miles an hour! Work is fun and the girls-and boy!-i work with are super, but it gets so tiring not ever being at home. We're also in the proccess of finding an actual home, so that adds to things :) I do love that I'm busy though. I'm a person that just can't sit still so as much as I complain, I actually am glad that I'm not just sitting around-not that I probably could! :-D One of my friends at the spa 'chalked' my hair the other day. I've always wanted pink hair, and this was a really fun way to try it out!


I know the pictures aren't the greatest, but I wanted to take them before I forgot to haha. It really is a pretty fun thing to do. All you do is just wet the hair a little and then color on it with whatever color chalk you want! How fun!

I also took a few random pictures that don't really belong anywhere, so here they are just for fun...





Well, I hope everyone is enjoying people they love and things are going great!

-Jordan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment