Friday, September 28, 2012

all things must pass

Today is a sad, strange, yet happy sort of day. Today my parents are putting their dogs down. They're very old, and have had such a fantastic life that I feel alright with the decision, but it doesn't make it any easier. My brother is having such a hard time with it too, and that makes it even worse. At least I have my Vega.



It's also my best friends birthday today! She's the most fabulous person in the whole entire world! I love her to pieces, I just wish that I could be with her on her big day! She lives in Tennessee though, but I am planning a trip soon!



...I know I look like a giant in that picture haha, but I swear, that girlie is teeny! :-)


Well, I hope that everyone out there gets to be with some one they care about today. It just seems like a day for that. Do something fun, hug somebody close to you :-)

Love,
Jordan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment