Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Season!

I am so in love with fall. I really really am. I'm so glad that I have a boyfriend who lets me endulge in my love of the season and enjoys it with me :-) He obviously is not as gaga over it as me though!
Tonite we went to the pumpkin patch! It is my favorite place out of all of the places that I've lived, been to or could think to go. I love it so much. I've lived in 4 states and have never been to a pumpkin patch and I really don't think I ever heard anyone talk about one either, so this is a HUGE deal to me! To Erik though, not so much. He's been going his whole life, but like I said, I'm blessed to have him and have him let me live out my childhood at age 25 :-)




















Needless to say, we had fun! I can't wait to go back! It is such a fun place! Haunted Mine, Haunted House, Storybook Land, we rode the train and ate the best caramel apple ever! Love it!!! I hope you all get to enjoy a little piece of fall too! And if not, just eat a caramel apple! It'll make you feel like you are! :-D

-Jordan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment