Saturday, October 13, 2012

do the monster mash

We had the greatest time tonite! Well, I had the greatest time today really! It was a sort-of warm fall day and so no jacket was needed, which for some reason made things feel interesting. And it was! I baked yummy chocolate cookies first thing today. Vega was running around playing and I had all the windows open so the warm breeze could come right on in. Fabulous. After that a friend and I went to another friends bridal shower. I love happy events. Bridal showers, bday parties, anything really haha. I just love when people are happy :-0




See? Happy. Then Erik came over and we got ready for my friend from work's halloween party! I got to do his makeup and everything! I was Wednesday Addams and he was my zombie boyfriend.







I loved my friend's Smurfette costume! She did an amazing job on it! We had so much fun, but by the end of the night my head was so sore from my wig haha but i didn't care, i loved my outfit-which was just my normal clothes really so I might just wear it again!

-Jordan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment