Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It's just been one of those days, ya know? I must have just woken up on the wrong side of something or had the wrong flavor coffee. Who knows. I did have a good time with Erik tonite though. I always do :-) Tuesdays are our days. They happen to be my favorite days of all! He always comes right over after he gets off of work and we go out to eat at our favorite place ever-Cracker Barrell -yum!!! He drove the mustang too, which does make things just a little more fun, even if it is just going out to dinner :-) He's such a good guy and I'm very lucky to have him.







I guess I get to thinking this way around this time of year because four years ago we started dating around this time! We don't really have an exact date, but we kind of just go with Halloween as our anniversary. I do know that today isn't Halloween, but I was just feeling the love I guess :-)


-Jordan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment