Sunday, October 21, 2012

all we are saying...

I am in such a slump these days. I just can't seem to shake it! I've tried going outside, reading a book, listening to music, writing, drawing, all of it! I just really am in the slump deep I guess. I usually love this time of year too...the leaves changing are my favorite, and all the scents-mmh! But this year-something is different. I feel very anxious about things. I'm a little nervous nelly and I'm not loving it. I think I just need a vacation. Most of the girls from work got to go to Kansas City this weekend to "get away from it all" and I got stuck being the one to man the post. I feel like a wreck. I work allllll the time and it's really getting to me I think. I like what I do though, so I really can't complain about that, but I really don't like how much I do it haha. There's also been thoughts in my head about going back to school. School is always good, but the time and money it would take to go isn't so much. Who knows. I'm hoping that this bright and sunny fall day will be enough to take my edge off!

No comments:

Post a Comment