Monday, October 22, 2012

"workin at the car wash"

Okay, so I didn't actually "work" at the car wash. I just sat in the car while Erik did all the work ;-) But! I did rake leaves at his grandma's prior to the car wash, so I did actually work at some point last night haha! I even got twenty dollars out of the deal so the blisters on my hands are a little more worth it!
We really didn't end up doing too much else yesterday. I had to work-because I work every single day :-( and didn't end up getting to his shop until really late. We had to rush right over to his grandma's for dinner, which was very good-as always, but I think it was too rich or something because my tummy is not loving me today! After dinner it was super dark out and we washed the mustang then went for a drive out in the country. I looove doing the last part :-) It is a little bit better when we can actually see out of the car, but it's kind of exciting when it's so dark out. It feels like we're doing something dangerous-partly because I guess we are. There are a ton of deer out right now and I get totally nervous that we're going to hit them, so there's the danger factor haha.









That top picture is of our sweet little kitty! We put her in my jeep just for a mintue and she found Vega's toys! Aw! So cute!!!
Well, I'm off to go start Christmas shopping! My goal is to be done by Thanksgiving. I think if I start now, I should be!

-Jordan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment